Saturday, September 8, 2012

Making of.... Breakfast!

It's such a beautiful day here and I woke up wanting to have some breakfast. But it was 2 pm, it was time for lunch. But still I had some breakfast because I wanted to cook some eggs, more exactly Benedict Eggs. Never done them, but I said " What can be so hard?". I started with the Hollandaise Sauce. In the end  my sauce wasn't a sauce. It was fluid. So I didn't made them anymore. Epic Fail.

But still for those who want to cook some Benedict Eggs. Here is the receipt:
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Eggs-Benedict

So I made Deviled Eggs. Quite easy to do them. You boil the eggs. You cut them into half on the long side of the egg. You take all the yolks outside, mix them with butter, salt. You put them back into the half. Put some sweet paprika over. And voilĂ , the Deviled Eggs!


This is my breakfast, accompanied with a big glass of milk, because I just love drinking milk from time to time.

Still I find the milk best with chocolate chip cookies.

I like eating on my balcony because of the relaxing view from my kitchen. It take out all my negative energy from me.





And now it's time to go back to my drawing. Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment