Friday, September 7, 2012

Future

I asked myself so many times, the question that the grownups asked me when I was just  a little child: "What do you want to be when you will grow up?". Back then, I answered " A successful business woman!". Well it's funny how life changes and you don't want to be the things that you wanted to.

Two years ago a picture caught my eye.


I tried to go with maths and informatics, but I never felt I liked what I was doing, even though I was really good at them.


After a while I discovered I like to draw, and I would stay at a desk for hours drawing and drawing. It's the first thing I believe I can do it on my own without the support of a teacher and never get bored.



Keeping my fingers crossed to evolve to a fashion designer. Xx





No comments:

Post a Comment